Sunday, December 11, 2016

Check out my new Revit MEP course on Pluralsight!

Hey everyone. Hope you're having a great holiday season. I just wanted to put in a shameless plug for my new course on Pluralsight
This course is geared toward those who have never opened Revit MEP. I'm really proud of this course and believe it's just what people are looking for. If you or someone you know are looking for a truly fundamentals course with some excellent commentary, then please, check out my course.  

No comments:

Welcome to revitED!

RevitED (Revit Education) and general BIM topics. I've been using Revit now for 11 years, and though I feel I've got a pretty good handle on the software it seems each day I learn something new. I want to share that with the readers of this blog and hope you learn something new as well.