Monday, February 23, 2009

Corner Mullion

Ever want or need to create a new corner mullion for Revit only to realize you can't do it. Corner mullions are system families, so you have the ability to change the look to the ones already in Revit, but you can't create a new family. So as I was reading the AUGI forums the other day I came across a post that talked about adding corner mullion to a curtain panel family. So I tried it and the results speak for themselves. It's not a difficult build, but not for the casual user either. I create the corner mullion as a nested family so I could control the size and placement of the mullion.

No comments:

Welcome to revitED!

RevitED (Revit Education) and general BIM topics. I've been using Revit now for 11 years, and though I feel I've got a pretty good handle on the software it seems each day I learn something new. I want to share that with the readers of this blog and hope you learn something new as well.