Monday, June 30, 2008

Find Refering Views

Ever find it frustrating when you find a detail view or call out on a sheet and can't remember which view you placed the detail or call out symbol in? Well you're in luck. Revit allows you to navigate from any section, call out, detail...etc. to it's parent view. Here's how you do it: Go to the detail, call out or section in question, right click in the view window and select Find Referring Views from the list. This will bring up a list of views where the symbol can be found. Now the only trouble is choosing the right one from the list. Good luck!!!

No comments:

Welcome to revitED!

RevitED (Revit Education) and general BIM topics. I've been using Revit now for 11 years, and though I feel I've got a pretty good handle on the software it seems each day I learn something new. I want to share that with the readers of this blog and hope you learn something new as well.